Silver jubilee completed and here I begin 26th year of my life
There’s a long list of things I have achieved in my 26 years old life… And there’s a list of people I have lost in my life…
I don’t want to sound ‘na shukri’ but those losses of my life over shadows the achievements…
Brothers, dad, mom… I am sure they all are at best place up in heaven… must be enjoying the luxuries of real life and am sure they all will be praying for me, sis and kids…
But nothing can fill the empty spaces, whenever there’s a happy moment, whenever there’s something I achieve, I look around for everyone… and I find no one.
When ammi used to worry about me a lot I used to tell her that Allah loves me more than 70 mothers… and now I know there are 71 mothers worrying and praying for me.
Last year I wrote a list of things I want to do before I die..I will repeat the list and let’s see how many I have achieved 🙂
1) Wants to go for Umrah/Hajj [though I have gone twice for Umrah.. so would prefer if Allah calls me for Hajj]
2) Wear a sari [yes, I haven’t done this yet ;(]
3) Own & drive a car [inshaAllah soon]
4) Candle light dinner [oh yes! will get it done too :p]
5) Get an android set [yes, am still on Symbian :/]
6) Visit Gaddani Beach & Gwadar Port [heard a lot about their beauty]
7) Want to spend few days on cruise [to admire the natural beauty]
8 ) Wants to take SK Collection one more step ahead [won’t share the idea.. but inshaAllah soon]
Alhamdulillah now I am a proud owner of a car :p hi-roof on my mom’s wish.. althrough mom is no longer with me and few friends think I should sell it and get a small car but I don’t want to let it go 🙂 after all that was my mom’s favorite.
Android cellphone lol, yes.. I got my first android cellphone when my symbian decided to ditch me I had no other choice but to buy a new cellphone :p
1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th and 7th still pending.. working on 8th but not much since now am managing not only one but two business Alhamdulillah 🙂
There’s so much which happened in mom’s life and after her demise… there’s so much we have to take care of… there are few truths we have to disclose…
I just believe “If Allah brings me to it, HE will bring me through it”…